Thursday, May 28, 2009

Dj Sourmilk: Some Of My Favorite Things MAY Edition --UPDATE includes tracklist


From Dj SourMilk (UGGhhh) he's kinda really good at these monthlies—get on it!

from 'Milk:
"I know this is late... But here is "someofmyfavoritethings" for the month of May for those who care. :)
For those that still don't know, I do a monthly mix of some of MY favorite music, old and new. Download it and you'll enjoy it! All my past mixes can be found on my myspace in the "blog" section... Yes, I still have a myspace...
DJ sourMILK / The Los Angeles Leakers / Power 106 Los Angeles (KPWR)"

Track list:
Coldplay-"Clocks"
Santogold-"Lights Out"
Kanye West-"Coldest Winter"
Tears For Fears-"Memories Fade"
Al Green-"Love & Happiness"
Latyrx-"Lady Don't Tek No"
Tha Dogg Pound-"I Don't Like To Dream About Gettin Paid"
The Platinum Pied Pipers ft. Rogier-"50 Ways To Leave Your Lover"
Teriyaki Boyz ft. Kanye West-"I Still Love H.E.R."
Erykah Badu-"My Life"
Dwele-"Twuneanunda"
B.J. The Chicago Kid-"Denial"
The Pharcyde-"Passin' Me By"
Sia-"Moon"
DeBarge-"I Like It"
D'Angelo-"Feel Like Makin' Love"
Barrington Levy-"Too Experienced"
Jill Scott-"I Try"
Bobby Caldwell-"What You Won't Do For Love"
Kanye West-"Through The Wire"
Reflection Eternal-"Good Mourning (Rmx)"
Binary Star-"Solar Powered"
Jackson 5-"All I Do Is Think Of You"

Download: Dj Sourmilk: Some Of My Favorite Things MAY Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment